CALL US (770) 426-9206
1555 Williams Dr. #112 Marietta, GA 30066, USA
Monday – Friday | 8AM – 4PM
STOP REPAIR SHOP
1. Do your homework.
2. Schedule an appointment with the car dealer.
3. Pick a day solely for test driving.
4. Do not buy a car the same day you test drive.
5. Make a checklist on what to look at when testing. Comfort is the key.
6. Think about the car and body In the future.
7. Find out the fuel economy.
You do not have to be a professional mechanic to tackle this quick checklist
1. Keep your tires in shape by checking the ow pressure, rotating the Ores, and checking the alignment.
2. Change the oil and check the fluids.
3. Test the Lights – Flip on your headlights, tail-lights, brake lights, and turn signals while your car is parked and make sure each one is working.
4. Replace the windshield wipers.
5. Check your air filter.
6. Give the core components a once-over – Clean the debris from the radiator and make sure the battery cables are securely connected and corrosion-free.
1. Take it easy on the pedal.
2. Adhere to your vehicle’s recommended fuel type.
3. Watch the weight. Be mindful of turning your vehicle into a cargo or delivery truck.
4. Avoid putting roof rack of other storage accessories on your car.
5. Inflate tires to its correct pressure
6. Stick to the motor oil recommended by your vehicle manufacturer.
7. Keep your gas cap fully sealed.
8. Avoid prolonged idling.
9. Refuel in the morning.
10. Do not forget to replace your air filter.
1555 WILLIAMS DR #112
MARIETTA, GA 30066, USA